With technology making unmatched advancements in every sphere of our lives, it’s now becoming kind of nonviable and unthinkable for us to stay away from such conveniences because of the way the technology has entangled us in its offerings. It’s not just about how technology is making our daily activities easier but also how it’s opening a portal to the world of entertainment. The digital platforms available today are improving and enhancing the way that we consume content. This is where platforms like Amazon Prime Video have been taking the lead while providing the best and most unexplored content available to us.
Amazon.com/mytv is an ideal OTT platform for you when it comes to streaming your favourite online movies, shows, TV series, etc. Numerous genres, including romance, fantasy, suspense thrillers, action and adventure, and more, are available for streaming on this service. In addition, it features an anime collection and a kid-only section. Giving you access to the most hyped and unexplored content, it offers you high-quality content. This way, it has now become your ideal destination for streaming your favourite and most-awaited shows, web series, and movies.
In this blog, we learn about another advancement that Amazon has brought down to its users, i.e., the Amazon Fire Stick. We will take a look at how you can activate it on your big screens and enjoy your online streaming with it. So let’s delve into this other advantage offered by Amazon video.
What is Amazon Fire Stick?
The Amazon Fire Stick is a portable streaming device in the form of a USB that connects to your TV’s port because Amazon intends to provide its users with a more portable experience. Hulu and other streaming apps are available for viewing on the Amazon Fire Stick. It’s just that you need a stable internet connection for it, plug it into your TV, and enjoy a complete package of your favourite content. The activation code here is used for linking your TV to your Amazon account and enjoying online streaming. Consider the following steps for entering your Amazon Fire Stick activation code:
- Switch on your smart TV and plug in your Firestick to the HDM1 port.
- After navigating to the dashboard, an activation code will appear on your screen.
- Go to primevideo.com/mytv.
- To access your Prime account, go to the accounts section. If you do not already have one, you can create one, choose an Amazon subscription, and become a full-time member.
- After successfully signing up for your account, you will be prompted to enter an activation code to get your Amazon Fire Stick activated.
- Enter your activation code carefully and follow any further on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
- After your account has been connected to your smart TV, you’ll also get a confirmation message for the same.
Your Amazon Fire stick has been activated. You can watch TV series and films on a Fire Stick by using well-known streaming services like YouTube, Hulu, etc. Get your Amazon Fire stick now and enjoy online streaming of your favourite content.